We are looking for a Lead UX Designer to join our team.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to work as part of a tight-knit, senior and cross-disciplined team on the design and delivery of a completely new digital experience, across multiple platforms and devices. We are looking for someone with proven project experience, who can work confidently and collaboratively with strategy, creative, design and technology teams, and oversee other UX designers.
You’ll be able to weave together your knowledge of behavioural techniques, your practical experience, a natural empathy with users and a vivid imagination to create meaningful experiences for people. You'll have an interest and understanding of how a brand can influence a user experience and how to design digital products and services that demonstrate brand values through interactions and behaviours.
We’re looking for someone who can…
- Explore and create principles and guidelines that define the brand experience.
- Create and use appropriate design tools such as user journeys and experience maps to provide focus for design teams.
- Facilitate stakeholder workshops to gather requirements and communicate project progress.
- Sketch ideas and responsive interfaces to collaborate effectively.
- Draw on rapid prototyping approaches to validate and progress ideas.
- Have an understanding of how interaction patterns vary across platforms.
- Understand brands and how they influence the user experience.
- Create and maintain accurate UX artefacts including sitemaps, wireframes and functional specifications when needed.
If all this sounds like you then please get in touch - send us some links to your work, tell us why you want to work here and what youʼll bring to the team. Weʼd love to hear from you.