We’re growing our UX team and are looking for a Senior UX Designer to join. Ideally you’ll have around 4+ years of agency experience and be a good all-rounder, comfortable with every stage of the UX process. You’ll be able to weave together your knowledge of behavioural techniques, your practical experience, a natural empathy with users and a vivid imagination to create meaningful experiences for people. You'll have an interest and understanding of how a brand can influence a user experience and how to design digital products and services that demonstrate brand values through interactions and behaviours.
You’ll get to work on a variety of projects across many industries - anything from large-scale complex websites, conceiving and designing new digital services, new business pitches or communications campaigns. We’re a collaborative place and you’ll be working closely with other disciplines on a daily basis.
You should be able to think logically and creatively to solve problems while working closely with creatives, designers and developers throughout a project to create positive user experiences that help build brands and achieve business goals.
You should be able to:
- Facilitate stakeholder workshops to gather requirements and communicate project progress
- Interpret research to create believable personas and user journey
- Sketch ideas and responsive interfaces to collaborate effectively
- Create and maintain accurate UX artefacts including sitemaps, wireframes and functional specifications when needed
- Create prototypes using Axure or similar tools
- Plan and conduct small scale user testing
- Understand brands and how they influence the user experience
- Mentor and support more junior members of the team
- Communicate clearly and effectively with clients and team members, whether you’re explaining ideas and concepts or detailed interactions
If all this sounds like you then please get in touch - to apply, send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Senior UX Designer’ in the subject line.