We are looking for an experienced Product Owner to join our experience design team. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to work as part of a tight-knit, senior and cross-disciplined team leading on the design and delivery of a completely new digital experience, across a suite of devices, applications and technologies.
With proven experience of digital product delivery, you’re both a team player and a collaborative leader who can support, inspire and instil confidence in your team, whilst driving brilliant ideas into creation.
Curious, creative, rigorous and tenacious, you’re a blue-sky thinker and adept problem solver who never shies away from being challenged to find truly innovative solutions that work for both the user and the Client.
If this sounds like you, and you’re looking for the next step in your career path to be exhilarating, challenging and career defining, read on….
We’re looking for someone who can demonstrate…
- How they’ve helped to deliver successful digital experience solutions and identify new innovative product propositions. Including definition of MVPs that balance user and business needs.
- Fluency working with different product design and development methodologies, including waterfall, agile, with opinions about what to use when and why.
- Confidence using rapid prototyping approaches to validate and progress ideas.
- Experience running requirements gathering / creative workshops and conducting qualitative and quantitative research to identify business and customer needs and validate product development.
- An ability to develop positive team, client, stakeholder and third party relationships.
- Leadership, line management and/or mentoring experience.
You will also…
- Show a commitment to the importance of customer research and empathy with the product design process – you care deeply about making things that matter.
- Be organized, collaborative and adaptive in your approach to delivery, with the ability to be flexible with shifting priorities, timelines, and projects.
- Have excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Have a passionate interest in the domain of experience design, with a desire to learn, share knowledge and evolve as a thought leader in this area.
If all this sounds like you then please get in touch - tell us why you want to work here and what youʼll bring to the team. Weʼd love to hear from you.