Our growing team of strategists is looking for one more. If you're curious, detail-oriented, like to watch people (but not in a creepy way), think that making useful things beats making ads and have 4+ years of experience in a digital environment, you're the woman/man for us. If you're wondering, this is a mid-weight to senior position. So we'd love to talk to people who are mid-weights aiming to become seniors in a year max.
And here's some of the things you'd be doing, other than hanging out with a bunch of really smart and interesting people and listening to good tunes on Poke Radio.
- Strategically lead 1 large client account in digital marketing, and additional smaller engagements and/or new business pitches
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships strategically and across all tactical assignments and ensure day-to-day strategic interaction with main client
- Guide creative teams and client on digital marketing communications decisions, identifying new opportunities to develop brand and increase revenues for the client
- Write powerful briefs, then provide clear, persuasive briefings to internal creative teams, and remain an active contributor throughout the development of the execution ensuring that the creative output is strategically accurate
- Develop or/and support integrated teams to develop appropriate and persuasive communications plans (tactical, quarterly, etc.)
- Conduct ‘desk' research and commission qualitative and quantitative research, synthesise findings into themes with actionable insights; review and interpret client research or brand tracker findings and develop solutions based on the same
- Develop quarterly competitive assessments of consumer trends, present findings
- Organise, manage and run workshops and act as a believable stakeholder manager in client workshops and meetings
- Develop business cases and case studies that are persuasive and inspirational
We believe that you can only do those things if you can do some of the below. Preferably, we'd love it if you could do all and a bit more :)
- Seamlessly flex between big picture strategic development/ad hoc counsel, making sure execution of associated tactics is platform and brief appropriate
- Excellent knowledge of social platforms, both mature and emerging, with a particular interest in beta ad products and platform insights
- Work closely with web and data analysts to extract insights or where appropriate extract them yourself
- Apply data and research learnings to insight to strategy development
- Stay informed on digital marketing trends and innovations across industries and contribute to agency thought-leadership efforts
- Exceptional presentation skills — both verbal and written, formal and informal
Finally, we like to hire Poke-y people. Poke-y people are kind, friendly, interested in things outside of their jobs and with a genuine passion for technology. If you think you fit the bill, drop us an email mentioning Strategist in the subject field.