Come to Baker Street to work and hang out with Poke strategists. Our focus is the human component of the digital experience. Our ambition is to create strategies that meaningfully connect brands and people. If you feel you'd like to do either of those and have some skills to support that liking, you're the person for us.
This is a 3-month, paid internship starting April 2018 (you can start later if you can't make it, but we'd really like to get you in here as soon as possible).
Here's what you, the candidate, need to show:
- You're a smart and confident communicator.
- You're curious about the intersection of technology and human behaviour.
- You have an eye for data-driven insights.
- You are jargon-free.
- You're fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- You're legally entitled to work in the UK.
Ultimately you are interesting and fun to work with. If you can show us a piece of your work that has had some impact on the world, we'll be sold!
What you'll get to do:
- Learn as much about strategy in general, not just digital strategy.
- Learn how brands are built today and how they can connect with people.
- Understand digital as an environment to connect to people.
- Work with data analysts to translate numbers into actionable insights.
- Be hands-on, working to support senior members of the strategy team across multiple tasks.
Interested? Send and email with your CV and portfolio (that world-changing piece of work we mentioned)
Deadline for submissions is March 9th and we'll let you know end of March.